Saturday, April 3, 2010

Old Golf Clubs for Children's Charity


I have become a pretty good golf club restorer. I have a collection of over 20 putters and several woods I've refinished, and I found a guy to re-chrome, sandblast, plate, etc. club heads for me at a reasonable price. If you have any clubs that may be of value lying around the house, ship them to me. I will restore them and sell them on eBay. The proceeds except the actual money I put into them via the re-finisher, will be given to several children's charities I have been associated with. The following clubs are of value:

-Anything Titleist/Acushnet - Putters, woods, iron sets, wedges.
-All Scotty Cameron Putters
-Ping Anser and Tess Putters
-All Odyssey Putters
-Cleveland "Designed By" Putters and All Wedges
-Wilson Putters - 8802, 8813, 600, Augusta
-Virtually any putter with 8802 style (see pic), especially Arnold Palmer, Ben Crenshaw, and Jack Nicklaus models.
-Taylormade Rossa Series Putters, and Woods r7 and newer, Rescue Clubs.
-Callaway Hawkeye VFT irons, Heavenwoods
- Anything else, contact me via email, subject: Clubs for Kids

I will pay for shipping, too. email me what you intend to send, and I'll email you back with instructions.

Thanks, and may God Bless You and continue to do so.

Kevin Todd
kevinwtodd@optonline.net

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, anything vintage is welcome also. Not sure, contact me and I'll check it's value.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Current items being refinished:

    -Scotty Cameron TeI3 Newport 2 Gun Metal
    -Cleveland Designed By Classic (2)
    -Wilson 600, 8802, 8813, Tour Special, Augusta
    -Odyssey Rossie II, Rossie II Brass, 882, White Steel #2
    -TaylorMade Rossa Daytona 1
    -Ping Anser, Anser 2, Anser 4
    -Ben Hogan BH-5 by Bettinardi
    -Titleist PT 8.5, 13, 15, 19 original with bore through head.

    Completed and ready for sale:

    -Odyssey Rossie II, White Steel SRT
    -Cleveland Designed By
    -TaylorMade NC-01 *Extremely Rare*
    -Snake Eyes Viper Tour 1, Viper Tour SV1
    -Scotty Cameron TeI3 Newport
    -TyalorMade R7 425 TP w/UST ProForce V2 Stiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. The charities I have been associated with are: Chosen Children Ministries, Feed The Children, Make A Wish, and Scottish Rite. I only send the money directly to kids in need. It pays for their food, shelter, clothing, school, and medical needs. The money is not sent for administration purposes. I leave that to others.

    ReplyDelete